Friday, January 15, 2010

Hooray..!! jap jer...

ermm.. 1stly.. i'm getting freez right now..staying in an air-cond room.. with a raining outside, huh!! it been long time didn't sleep in airconditioner room.. haha.. ops!!! BTW hooray mean me just finish my midterm.. so.. it just a moment, because after this need to settle all da project and asgment.. warrgghh.. gotta serabut back la.. so some short stories.. now i'm at KUCHING.. y i'm here.. so let it secret.. hehe.. BTW me just got my free ticket and including return ticket, no need to pay any charge also, so thank to air asia, after my last paper for midterm today, straight to da checkpoint?? going airport meihh.. my flight at4.20 and arrive at KUCHING INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT around 6.05 like that. so me just take a taxi to da place that me landing and golek2 here.. haha so any detail about my journey here.. i'll post letter with da title DESTINASI BUDGETKU.. so me now on counting about my minimum budget dat me can spend in here.. caiyo.. i'm trying to be get really low budget as rm300?? is it okay?? so me just backpacking alone right.. let see how much that me can spend on it.. yeah... who dare to guess?? come onnn...

PS: me succes or not?? let see.. for now me just spend RM150.. jeng..jeng..jeng..??

0 comments: