Thursday, February 27, 2014

TERBANG

Assalamualaikum...

Recalled child hood memory... when I'm child, looking at the airplane make me think... when the time i'll experience with that huge flying thing? Because at the time price for the one person are really exspensive thus not worth it. So in that case I put it as my features dream to abroad study.. but all what happen just mistake. So let it past by it past. Now almost every week I'm flying especially Penang kL.. because of my job.. and its easy way to travelling choice nowadays.

But if I'm not in this line of work as well, I'll travel at least 1 or 2 times a year for my hobby, that is just like backpacker or holiday to my dreams country. Because I'm really like travelling.

Thats all for today. Just wrote it from PIA Penang International Airport.

0 comments: