Sunday, February 7, 2010

Travel....JOM

Hai to all my follower or anybody who was visited my BLOG.. just wanna inform u about package that my company just lunch and the package still open and available for ur request, so for who wanna joined UMRAH on this JUNE 10 or TRAVEL TO BEIJING, or anybody of ur side  neither ur family ur neighbour or who else wanna be in this group.. plz leave ur contact or ur email, and i'll give the feedback about this package ASAP..

E-mail me: padzli@gmail.com
We will tour with ABRABTCO TRAVEL & TOUR SDN BHD

Air Line that we providing:
MAS
SINGAPORE AIRLINE
SAUDI ARABIA



PS: For Beijing Insyaallah i will joined, it on 6 june 2010(5days).
HAVE A NICE PLEASURE WITH US!!

2 comments:

white rose said...

dpt less x kalo aku nak???

Hill_Mie said...

hah dylla... interest to be my part time agent? PM la aku seh... hehe.. nak push tuk UMRAH nih.. ader 2type package.. :)