Friday, December 18, 2009

HWANGDBS...

What HWANGDBS....? It was one of the unit trust investment.. but... y me take it as a topic in here.. ?? hahaha.. just wanna tell ur guyz about it la... actually it one of the good option if you really wanna involve in investment.. minimum for this invest is myr1k... one of my fren already involve on it.. he said that not bad to join it.. with income that he can made with it.. actually me didn't really know about it detailed.. but what i know.. it ok for beginner investor like me or us.. yeah!! if advance investor should be 10k above.. maybe..haha.. so for detail please to da link that me show below(me refer to maybank2u.com).. actually this unit trust can be found at any bank in our country.. so if wanna more detail about it.. plz go to ur nearest bank... check it out da link below... thank you so much SALAM TAHUN BARU SALAM HIJRAH... BERHIJRAHLAH KITA KEJALAN YANG LEBIH DIREDHAI ...BERHIJRAH KEPADA SESUATU YANG LEBIH BERMAKNA....

click here
HWANGDBS


PS:I'm using broken english.. okay.. pls declare da sound to it meaning ... tq...

1 comments:

white rose said...

jd laa beb...

kalo ko nk org komen blog ko, ko kena rjin dtg ke blog org...follow & komen...ok...

salam maal hijrah...